Translate Your Authenticated Documents into Spanish

In order to get the Cuban Embassy in Washington, DC to accept your identity documents, you need to get your documents translated into Spanish. But before you get your documents, you need to have done the following:

Only then can you get your documents translated into Spanish and have them accepted at the Cuban Embassy. This translation must be “certified,” i.e. that it meets the standard of English-to-Spanish translation set by the translator’s supervisory body.


Find a Translator in Washington DC


However, you cannot just submit translated copies of your authenticated documents. You need to have the translations notarized as well. That means that your translation must be attested to as accurate by a notary public.


Learn more about Notarized Translations


Get Married in Cuba

Ensure your Cuban marriage is legal and valid.

We take the headaches out of this complicated process and make sure you start and finish in the right place – Standing happily beside your new bride or groom in Cuba, as the two of you get married.

Ask your question here

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message