What documents do I have to get certified copies of?

« Back to Previous Page

To get married in Cuba

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 4, Answers: 0)
Asked on December 4, 2015 11:35 am
Private answer

Usually you need to get your birth certificate certified as well as marriage and divorce certificates, if applicable. You may have to certify other copies of documents as well.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 4)
Answered on December 4, 2015 11:38 am