How can I get married to my Cuban spouse in Cuba?

« Back to Previous Page
Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 4, Answers: 0)
Asked on December 4, 2015 11:36 am
Private answer

What you need to do in America:
1. Local State certification of required documents in state where they were issued
2. Federal State Department Authentication of documents in Washington DC
3. Certified Translation of documents
4. Legalization of documents at Cuban Embassy in Washington DC
5. Book a package tour to Cuba through person to person exchanges

What you need to do in Cuba
1. Make sure your Cuban partner has the required documents:
Her or his ID card
A divorce certificate if they are divorced or a notarized copy
If your Cuban partner is female and has been divorced less than 300 days, she will need a medical certificate stating whether she is pregnant or not
A death certificate and marriage certificate if your Cuban partner is a widow
2. Have 2 adult witnesses who are functionally fluent in Spanish.

You can see this in greater detail here
Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 4)
Answered on December 4, 2015 11:43 am